Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Card Crafting


We’ve always made our own cards for Valentine’s day and we never get sucked into the going out for a meal, buying gifts side of it. We just lock ourselves in the house watch a few films and eat delicious food, just the two of us, no-one else.

I embroidered Tim’s card this year and it took me a looooooong time. Embroidering a cabbage is not easy, especially when you want to get different greens to make it look better. It took me around 6 hours from start to finish, but it looks awesome! 


Mon Chou, in case you didn't know literally means "my cabbage" but it's a term of endearment and it's something I've been calling Timothy since we came back from Brussels. 

And I got this one in return! 

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's with your nearest and dearest :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment