Wednesday 3 October 2012

Glossybox: September 2012

Untitled 

This months' Glossybox was all about rising stars and it was designed by Maggie Li. I have to say it is much prettier than other Glossyboxes and will now house my stockings in my lingerie drawer.

Untitled 

Untitled 

Untitled 


This cream smells beautiful and is designed fro sensitive skin. I found it applied and absorbed easily without leaving my skin greasy. I don't know if I'd buy it as it is as good as other, cheaper, creams I've tried but I have certainly enjoyed using this product and would recommend it to others for the smell alone. 

Untitled 


Now I'm not one for buying celebrities perfumes, in act I usually run a mile from anyone with them in hand in department stores, but there is something lovely about this fragrance. It's a lot stronger than other perfumes I wear but it still retains a strong floral smell rather than something horribly musky. 

I am completely in love with this and I will be purchasing when I next get paid. I like saying I smell of Gaga. 

Untitled 


I am terrified by using nay type of oil on my hair, being a person who spent their teenage years with the greasiest hair I have spent most of my adult life with beautiful flowing locks that have been well treated, so put oil near it on a regular basis again. Not on your life. I did the right thing though,  and I approached this hair oil with much trepidation.

It has made my hair a lot more silky and smooth but being someone with fine hair its results haven't made me want to rush out and buy it, my hair is in pretty good condition anyhow. If I had thicker hair maybe it would be a different outcome. 

Untitled 


I expect something to be wonderful when it has the word wonder in the title. Unfortunately I was let down, I have tried this a few times and it really doesn't make a blind bit of difference to my eyes, even when I am completely shattered after a weekend of performing and travelling. I really don't think it's worth the £20 price tag. 

Untitled


This promised to plump fine lines and wrinkles and it delivered. I thought it wouldn't, having used similar things which promised the world and you ended up with crap results.  By 11am though I was back to looking tired, so quick fix yes....not no long lasting results. I don't think 'll be purchasing.


This five minute facial promised to exfoliate and smooth which it did, but not up to a standard of other products I've used, especially the dermalogica thermfoliant, which I think gives a more impressive outcome. Again this is very expensive for results that don't compare next to other brands. 

Overall

A good box, but nothing I would purchase apart from the Fame Fragrance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment