After having a little organise (may be an understatement) I decided I really ought to make use of my old Glossyboxes that were piling up and it might be an idea not to keep all of my threads in a jumble in a random storage box in the living room.
So I followed the above tutorial and first off sorted my threads into colours.
Made up the drawers, which wasn't too tricky from the instructions I was super careful before I glued anything though!
Then I added the drawer ties which I did in matching colours to the silks contained within.
I popped my needles, scissors, seam ripper (and later other bits and bobs) in the top and ta-da, all done! A darn sight prettier and tidier than my mess was previously.